Thursday, May 6, 2010

kristyn's stuff for sale...

Krys is a good friend of mine who no longer stamps. She is a former SU demo, lives in a smoke free home and keeps all her supplies in incredible condition (mostly because she never used most of it.) All of her stamping supplies are in my home ready for me to ship out to you. If you have any questions or want to wheel and deal, please comment on this post or send me an email to stampinwithjoyclynn@gmail.com and put Krys in the subject line. Photos upon request.

I accept PayPal only and do not charge PayPal fees. All items will be shipped USPS PRIORITY and I charge actual rates. If other arrangements are agreed upon, a small handling fee will be charged to cover the cost of shipping materials. Stamps can be shipped without clamshells or wood blocks if you would like to save on shipping. I will place as many items in the same box as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment