Friday, May 7, 2010

My stuff for sale...

I am cleaning out the craft room and I have the following items for sale from my smoke free home.

I accept PayPal, cash (at your own risk) and personal checks. Items will ship after payment clears. Shipping charges will be actual rates from USPS from zip 19465. I prefer USPS Priority shipping and will use this method unless unless other arrangements are agreed upon.
If other arrangements are agreed upon, a small handling fee will be charged to cover the cost of shipping materials. Stamps can be shipped without clamshells or wood blocks if you would like to save on shipping. I will place as many items in the same box as possible. I will fit as much into a flat rate box as possible. I am willing to ship over seas.

Pictures of many of the items on this spreadsheet can be found a few posts down. If you'd like photos of anything that isn't shown, please let me know and I will be happy to take photos and upload them for you.

If you have any questions, please post here or email me at stampinwithjoyclynn@gmail.com



Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment